W32.Netad.Trojan is a Trojan horse that attempts to delete all the files on the C: drive.
This Trojan is written in the Delphi programming language.
In file properties, the following details are visible:
- Company Name: Windows (c) Corp.
- Internal Name: Windows Service Datenbank Management System
- Language: German (Germany)
- Legal Trademarks: Windows (c)
- Filename: ws32.dbms.exe
- Product Name: Windows Service Datenbank Management System
- Product Version: 126.96.36.199
Some possible methods of distribution for this Trojan could be:
- Placed on public FTP sites
- Peer-to-peer file-sharing networks
- Spammed as attachments in email
The file could be named anything and the name could depend on the distribution method. There is no static filename associated with this particular threat.
Click for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.