- February 13, 2007 11:41:27 AM
- Is an Internet Explorer search function hijacker.
- Changes the search settings to a new search engine rightfinder.net.
- Adds a prefix to Web pages, so that typed Web addresses are channeled through an intermediary "enhanced-http site," which captures Internet-surfing information.
- Adds two Favorites (one adult-oriented) into Microsoft Internet Explorer's Favorites.
One or more files is detected as Spyware.CWSAddClass.B.
Spyware.CWSAddClass.B is installed silently through an ActiveX installer.
Antivirus Protection Dates
Initial Rapid Release version October 2, 2014 revision 022
Latest Rapid Release version February 1, 2015 revision 020
Initial Daily Certified version December 8, 2004
Latest Daily Certified version January 17, 2008 revision 033
Initial Weekly Certified release date December 8, 2004
Click for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.