- December 14, 2004
- February 13, 2007 12:31:32 PM
To remove SymbOS.Cabir.C:
- Install a file manager program on the phone.
- Enable the option to view the files in the system directory.
- Search the drives, A through Y, for the \SYSTEM\APPS\ni&ai- directory.
- Delete the files ni&ai-.app, ni&ai-.rsc, and FLO.MDL from the \ni&ai- directory.
- Go to the C:\SYSTEM\SYMBIANSECUREDATA\ni&ai-SECURITYMANAGER directory.
- Delete the files ni&ai-.app, ni&ai-.rsc, and ni&ai-.SIS.
- Go to the C:\SYSTEM\RECOGS directory.
- Delete the file, FLO.MDL.
- Go to the C:\SYSTEM\INSTALLS directory.
- Delete the file, ni&ai-.SIS.
Note: You cannot delete the file ni&ai-.rsc when the program is running.
If you cannot delete this file in steps 4 and 6, delete all the files that you can, restart the phone, and then delete the ni&ai-.rsc file.
Writeup By: Robert X Wang