You may have arrived at this page either because you have been alerted by your Symantec product about this risk, or you are concerned that your device has been affected by this risk.
Install Norton Mobile Security
If you do not already have Norton Mobile Security
installed on your device, please download the product from the Android marketplace
Alternatively, you can navigate to the norton.mobi
website from your device and download the product from there by completing the following steps:
- Select the 90-Day free download.
- Click on the Android icon to begin downloading the product.
- Click on Install in order to accept the permissions that are being requested by the program.
- Next, click Open and then Agree & Launch.
The first time the product runs, you will be required to enter a code that is displayed on the screen in order to activate the product. Enter the provided code and press Submit
Run a full system scan
Run a full system scan using Norton Mobile Security to remove this risk from the device. To do this, please perform the following actions:
- Navigate to the Anti-Malware tab.
- Click Scan Now.
To remove this risk manually, please perform the following actions:
- Open the Google Android Menu.
- Go to the Settings icon and select Applications.
- Next, click Manage.
- Select the application and click the Uninstall button.