Android package file
The Trojan may arrive as a package with the following name:
When the Trojan is being installed, it requests permissions to perform the following actions:
- Read user's contacts data.
- Open network connections.
- Check the phone's current state.
Once installed, the application will display an icon with the text "Android".
When the Trojan is executed, it connects to the following URL:
The Trojan collects the following information:
- Information stored in Contacts
- Phone number of the device
It then sends the information to the following remote location:
Symantec Security Response encourages all users and administrators to adhere to the following basic security "best practices":