Cloud-Based Email Security for the Federal Government
Powerful protection against the latest messaging threats for Microsoft O365 email, Microsoft Exchange, and Google Gmail with new FedRAMP Authorized service.
- Stop BEC attacks using advanced heuristics, a BEC scam analysis engine, and email authentication.
- Block malicious links used in spear phishing campaigns with advanced URL reputation filtering.
- Protect users from ransomware by removing zero-day document threats from Microsoft Office and PDF attachments.
- Safeguard company data within messages or attachments with built-in DLP.
- Block spam using multiple filters that restrict up to 90 percent of unwanted email.
Modernization Needs to Start with Security
Federal leaders are being called on to be innovative, daring and ultimately, successful. Find out why an integrated cyber defense approach with a focus on the entire enterprise and data security is the way forward.
Implementing an Effective Insider Threat Program
To successfully conduct assigned missions and serve the American public, the government must have strong security controls for both inbound and outbound data to enhance an agency's cyber security posture.
Rethinking Federal Cyber Security for the Cloud Generation
Agencies are concerned with the proper security of the data flowing between on-premises, hybrid and cloud environments. Read how an integrated, end-to-end cloud security environment can be structured to extend on-premises policies into the cloud.
Secure your vital information and prevent data leaks—on-premise, mobile, or in the cloud—with our market-leading product.
Improve the ROI of your security tools with our purpose-built encrypted traffic management solution.
Security Analytics arms incident response teams with enriched, full-packet capture for complete security visibility, advanced network forensics, and real-time threat detection.
Prevent unauthorized access to networks, applications, and the cloud with easy to use multi-factor and risk-based authentication.
Improve your security infrastructure with automated access to relevant vulnerability, malware, and threat intelligence.
Follow us on social media