Control Compliance Suite Virtualization Security Manager
Seamless security management across a converged infrastructure.
Control Compliance Suite Virtualization Security Manager allows you to confidently take advantage of the benefits of virtualization. Without degrading your security or compliance posture, you can reduce compliance costs and streamline reporting, isolate compliance-relevant virtual assets, limit access to and from them, and dictate where and if they move.
Read the overview
- Logical separation of virtual machine instances on the same hypervisor
- Granular access control to prevent misuse of privileged accounts
- Detailed activity logging that captures who did what and when and documents failed actions
- Two level approval cycle workflow to protect key functions like 'delete datastore'
- Secure your virtual assets against internal and external threats
- Improve risk posture by actively managing privileged accounts and access rights
- Reduce compliance scope by effectively isolating impacted virtual systems
- Avoid downtime risk and identity unplanned changes with regular configuration assessments
- 30GB Disk Space
- 4GB Memory
- 2 Virtual CPU
- 1 Physical NIC Network
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v7+
- Firefox v3.6+
- VMware vSphere 5.0 Enterprise Edition
- VMware vSphere 4.0+ Enterprise Edition
- VMware Infrastructure 3.5 (ESX, ESXi and vCenter)
Copyright © 2011 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec Logo, and the Checkmark Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.