Connect Updates (04 Feb 2011)
Created: 07 Feb 2011 | 5 comments
- Improved load time on Group pages from ~22 seconds to ~1 second.
- Fixed an issue that was making private posts public when editors modified the posts and did not explicitly uncheck the "public" checkbox.
- Reformatted the activity feed on Group pages to match activity feeds on the rest of Connect.
- Fixed a formatting issue with event items on the Groups page activity feed.
- Fixed the "wait" animation on the Groups page activity feed.
- Fixed the group subscription form wizard (admins only) to allow additional fields.
- Resolved an issue with the home page activity feed where deep links to comments in forum threads were not linked properly.
- Changed Activity and Profile labels on the user profile page to make more sense. The "Activity" menu item now reads "Profile" and links to your user profile. The "Profile" menu item now reads "Edit" and links to the edit form where you edit your profile information.
- Changed events to list chronologically on group pages.
- Changed the number of events showing up on group pages to four.
- Blocked users now see a kind message when they try to log in (previously, there was no message).
- Fixed the groups drop-down filter to expand for IE7 users and show full group names.
- Fixed an issue where the Group Ownership list was showing the names of private groups. These names are now only visible if you're a member of the group in question.
- Upgraded Java on servers from 32-bit to 64-bit.
- Fixed broken formatting on new user registration page.